Accuphase E380

I am currently retired in southern Thailand. I’m am in the process of building a system for my home here. Not much hi end selection around. I live about an hour north of the Malaysian border so no auditions unless I fly to Bangkok or Singapore. I’ve heard good things about Accuphase. I’m looking for recommendations as I’ve never heard one. The route I want to go is bookshelf’s with a sub or two. Previously I’ve had Mcintosh, Krell and anthem. As far as speakers I’m used to B&W, Paradigm and Revel. How has your experience been? Clarity? Neutral? Warm? I don’t have any specs on the room; it has not been built yet  but I’m thinking around 20x40ft high ceiling and it will be treated  

Thanks. Discopete. 

128x128discopete

or take a short trip, hit the adelphi in singapore - a dozen high end retailers there under the one roof... have some chili crab after!

... have some chili crab after!

Yummy!!! 👍👍

Nov I will be in Singapore for vacation, can’t wait to enjoying all the delicious Singapore cuisine!

@imhififan 

i am assuming you mean the dish on the right!  🤣

chili crab, kway teow, hainan chicken rice, laksa roti prata ... 🤤

Lot of high-end shops in Bangkok, should not be a problem finding something to taste.

I appreciate all of the insight gentleman. As I’m sure you most can understand. I have the bug. I’m overwhelmed and thrilled with being able to build a new system. I understand synergy and the importance of the way different components work together. I just really have the itch to do something I’ve never thought of or tried. I’ve heard great things about the Gryphon 300. Although I’ve actually never listened to one. It’s a love/hate hobby. I love it. My max budget is 25k. I’m open to all idea’s. I’d like to hear your thoughts. Thank you

Pete