Accuphase E380

I am currently retired in southern Thailand. I’m am in the process of building a system for my home here. Not much hi end selection around. I live about an hour north of the Malaysian border so no auditions unless I fly to Bangkok or Singapore. I’ve heard good things about Accuphase. I’m looking for recommendations as I’ve never heard one. The route I want to go is bookshelf’s with a sub or two. Previously I’ve had Mcintosh, Krell and anthem. As far as speakers I’m used to B&W, Paradigm and Revel. How has your experience been? Clarity? Neutral? Warm? I don’t have any specs on the room; it has not been built yet  but I’m thinking around 20x40ft high ceiling and it will be treated  

Thanks. Discopete. 

128x128discopete

If you choose Accuphase,  keep in mind that Tannoys  are a good match .

In your part of the the world , this match is often praised.

+1, @maxwave 

Based on what you have owned, the pairing of Tannoy (especially the Prestige series) + Accuphase would offer a sublime experience. 

accuphase’s house sound is best described as more reserved, refined, subtle, natural, with less overt treble and deep bass emphasis... more about making the midrange be the magic... there is sufficient detail, sparkle and air but it is presented in a very non-aggressive unobtrusive way

not the best to impress your hifi friends for a short audition, but excellent for long term ownership and hours of engaging listening... in short, it is more the girl you marry, not one you pick up for a fling...

I must say that I listen almost anything. But I am a metal/deadhead from the west coast. I do like loud. Upwards of 92 to 95 db. But I will also relax to some good classical or jazz at lower levels. My system will be strictly digital at this point. Thank you.