Hard of hearing

My wife is hard of hearing . I am looking for a wifi/blue tooth tv speaker system to put on a kneewall behind the couch. Need suggestions 

dawg007

I too have developed moderate hearing loss.  It was slow but Covid and masks forced me to get tested.  Tried the sams club and Costco brands and it sounded like I was in a tin can. Bought the widex moment and sounds voices improved immediately.  What worried me was how could the difital converter in this Tiny device match my dac.   The answer was amazing.   Did not realize how much midrange was missing.   Due to hurricane and a problem with the canal receiver, had to use the backup widex model lower model and was totally irritated listening and speaking  

@dawg007 "I'm not looking for hearing aids..." 

I do understand that was not the question in your post.  That said, if your wife is hard of hearing, why not?  She might be forever grateful, given a good set, beyond the TV watching... 

But, that's up to you and her.  

And I do understand your quest... because before I got my aids, I was on the hunt for just such a speaker; now, though, I don't need it. 

Ok . To set this straight my wife is not so hard of hearing that she needs hearing aids. According to her tests we just need to turn up the tv volume a bit . We live in a basement apartment . If we turn up the tv any more then it is now with our set up then it is to loud for the people upstairs so i want to find a different speaker set up.Putting two wireless speakers on.the kneewall behind the couch would be perfect if i could find the right ones . Just thought i would ask for help on this subject and not jump into her medical history and weather or not she needs hearing aids or what kinds of aids are best for her…..  

The firsthand hearing aid experiences along with some brand names is most appreciated.  Looks to me like I had better stop making excuses and get on with it.  Thanks for all the input

@curtdr i have Costco Phonak hearing aids. They work well but I am intrigued by your comments about the Windex Moment. Which model do you recommend 

Thank You