tube tuner or solid stat tuner

Hello looking for advice, I have a very simple solid state system which i like. Not looking to replace any existing units. Would adding a tube AM/FM tuner to it, have any advantage over a solid state tuner? The tube tuners seem to be a little more money. So being solid state system would be adding tube tuner be worth it?

The solid state Preamp is a Esoteric CO 3x

The solid state Amp is a fully  restored Mark Levinson 335

The Disc player is a Esoteric KO 3x

Thank you for your time and info.

68pete

I wouldn't buy a vacuum tube tuner. Your system should get the sound you want and a SS tuner will work better longer.

Maybe a dumb question, but are people getting better SQ with any tuner vs. streaming internet radio via a good streamer? 

All SS System, I’d stick with SS Tuner.

If considering used or vintage, my Carver AM/FM Tuner incorporated some of his unique patents, very capable reception. I had the TX-2 AM/FM Tuner.

I have tube amp and went for tube tuner/preamp, McIntosh mx110z. It is amazing, however all reviews say it needs a strong signal.

I listen to 88.3 WBGO Jazz FM only. I have a large TV antenna in the attic, aimed at my Jazz station’s broadcasting antenna near Columbus Circle, NYC.

All FM is between TV channel 6 and 7 on TV antennas

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/Audio/radio.html

Seems Carver also made combo tuner/preamps

Carver made a lot of stuff in a gray color, then some black, ....

For tubes, get yourself a McIntosh MR78 tuner.   It is the best sounding tube tuner they make.  Used ones come up for sale all the time.