How to defeat Pioneer DV-58AV auto power shut-off?

I am currently using a modified Pioneer DV-58AV Universal Player. Modded Player has balanced 2 channel Digital, and
same Analog Outputs. My current system utilizes a lot of Tubes ( Especially rectifying Tubes ) requiring extensive warm up periods. Start-up sequence includes DV-58AV, which shuts down within 10 minutes after it's start-up without use. Tried leaving drawer out- 10 minutes later drawer automatically shuts, and player promptly shuts down. This
drives my Tubed DAC nuts! Typically I let my System warm up for 30 minutes. Is there a way to defeat auto power shut off
after non-use on Pioneer DV-58AV???
pettyofficer
Thanks for the inputs. Strictly using DV-58AV to playback 2 Channel CD, SACD, and High Res. DVD-Audio MLP. Strictly using it for Audio Disks, and connected to Audio System only. Do not have DV-58AV HDMI connected to TV. I am not controlling DV-58AV thru TV/HDMI. Strictly controlling DV-58AV thru remote, and front panel. Connected DV-58AV to TV once only to set configuration. Disconnected it, and used the unit for strictly Audio only ( Utilizing Blue-Ray Player for Video ). DV-58AV makes a decent CD Transport to my DAC, decent SACD playback, and exceptional High Res. DVD Audio MLP Disk playback. Downmix of multi-channel 24/96 to 2 Channels the best digital I have ever heard. Damn shame about MLP Disks. Going to have to wait a long time to have the same available as Downloaded Music Files- perhaps someday multi-channel high res. downloads??? One can only hope. Unit shutting off throws the digital lock on my Tubed
DAC off. I am fearful this Units shut down could possibly damage DAC. Possible/not possible- I don't know.
Czarivey:

The CAL Icon MKII is a Solid State CD deck and the Sharp SD-EX111 is a SS all-in-one tuner/CD deck/integrated amplifier that's smaller than a shoe box.

I find it best to keep SS digital gear powered up all the time, but I do not leave CD's in the decks (when they are not in use) as the lasers seem to stay on when I do .

The Sharp was marketed as having a "one bit digital amplifier section" and for what it's worth the unit generates almost zero heat when left powered up 7/24.

All the electronics are surge protected and I never leave tube gear on when it's not in use.

The Sharp system sounds less dynamic and less detailed when it is not left on all the time, and yes it takes almost a week of being powered up (from a cold start) to sound its best.

The Sharp system is used daily to play opera and other classical music for one of our elderly cats.

Our Southern California Edison bill averages $20/month (ditched A/C for ceiling fans 20+ years ago), which means we are doing something right.
DAC is safe. E-mailed Pioneer Service Center. They claim the same, that non-use auto shut off is not defeatable.
Pain in the ____ though!