Install A Dedicated AC Line at home

Hello

I'm in San Francisco East bay north Berkley area, looking for someone who has experience to Install A Dedicated AC Line for my home, any recommendation will be appreciated! 

Best Regards

Zee   

zensview

and to add to that a separate circuit breaker that has no other lines running to anything else.

Post removed 

Adding two dedicated lines using materials on hand and a very long history either full time or as a hobby, 60+ years including 20 as a tech on very high end military systems, to gain whatever is actually possible and not just a change in sound as seems to be what most high cost cables, AC, etc cost.

We have a bunch of wifi power meters close by so also shielding the walls as I remodel and metal grounded window screens.

Power Guard RV permanent mount surge suppressor with remote monitor, nice to see the loads on each 50 amp leg as I turn things on and off. Already had this from prior RV, waited to long to install it, just finished it today.

Separate noisy from quieter circuits per leg. All power cables, Ethernet, etc are located at a distance from each other, c

1) 10 gauge THHN 3 wire twisted at 2 inches per turn. 1/2" aluminum flex connected at the panel but not touching anything metal on the way to heavy gauge plastic boxes, any noise goes back to ground at the panel. Leviton Plus+ 20 amp receptacle, not grounded to box or conduit. 33ft run, likely only used to power sub amp.

2) 12 gauge THHN assembled as above except two outlets down low and one up near the ceiling for the TV and Martin Logan soundbar( used when not playing the regular system) Conduit will be connected box to box but not to the outlets.

Far more current capacity than I will ever need, by design.

Computer likely powered off other nearby circuit though I will test all possible combinations with amps, DAC, etc......too see what might sound better.

I have two good quality surge suppressors I can add to the wall outlets to test as well.

Investment, new money of a few items, under $100, total with RV surge suppressor, likely under $600.

After all is done and tested I will then consider some kind of very reasonable priced power conditioner, possibly DIY, rebuild a dead one, etc...but only if it seems it wold be needed.

Also planned, DIY power cables in the $50 range.

For those willing to spend tens of thousands on wiring, cables, conditioners, etc...cool, have fun in this great hobby, at the bare minimum at least it is good for the economy but if you are happy with it, by all means do it!!!

Rick