Install A Dedicated AC Line at home

Hello

I'm in San Francisco East bay north Berkley area, looking for someone who has experience to Install A Dedicated AC Line for my home, any recommendation will be appreciated! 

Best Regards

Zee   

zensview

@sgreg1 >>>You live in CA. If you go by the book you will need to pull permit, have three inspections, and an environment impact study done before any work. You will be in at 5K before they touch any wire.<<<

An excellent point indeed. I've heard all about it on Real Time with Bill Maher (how he tried to install solar power, and all of the hoops he had to jump through).

We haven't heard from Zee (zensview) in a while, so we really don't know how capable he (assuming here) is of doing this work himself.  

Carlsbad, obviously you don't know anything about electricity and being an electrician, all you have to do is run a wire from your panel connected to a separate circuit breaker and then to your outlet it's not rocket science it's pretty simple actually you don't need an electrical engineer planning it out for you. LOL

Carlsbad, obviously you don't know anything about electricity and being an electrician, all you have to do is run a wire from your panel connected to a separate circuit breaker and then to your outlet it's not rocket science it's pretty simple actually you don't need an electrical engineer planning it out for you. LOL

I lucked out on my current room--the company was both residential and commercial and I tapped the commercial guys when I explained I wanted to install a 10kVA iso transformer as part of the package. These guys were used to doing all kinds of stuff, from auditoria and sports arenas to other big commercial projects. Their work was impeccable. Unfortunately the commercial group splintered off shortly after my work was done (no, I was not the cause) but I found another top tier electrician who did work on our kitchen reno and when I mapped what I wanted to do with a bypass for a Generac, he totally got it-- sort of the Fremer problem (though nobody else I know with a system and Generac has had problems). 

Anyway, it is luck of the draw. I've had some terrible vendors over the years as well. My absolute favorite guy was not a licensed electrician- so I could not have him do any electrical work but he was an airframe mechanic for cargo jets. Man, that guy was so overqualified. He was ostensibly a plumber, but maintained this elaborate boiler system we had in our last house back east. 

If you get somebody good, your life will be improved immeasurably. :)

Or, at least you won't be tearing your hair out. 

I use a awg10  lowest resistance , my Electrician,Audiophile installed a 4 wire 

2 grounds ,one common ground ,the other a insulated isolated ground on a separate Copper buzz Bar, amd a 2 inch  4 ft long ground 

contacts bought commercial 30 amp breaker heavy silver plated copper breaker.

these streamers I tried this ground setups totally eliminated the need ,A little green computer , and uptone audio ether regen is excellent ,the only better 

then the Uptone audio Ethernet hub ,is the synergistic research but is expensive around $2k.   Streaming sounds so much better and buy the Motorola modem router combo it’s $270 on Amazon but excellent.