Install A Dedicated AC Line at home

Hello

I'm in San Francisco East bay north Berkley area, looking for someone who has experience to Install A Dedicated AC Line for my home, any recommendation will be appreciated! 

Best Regards

Zee   

zensview

If you are going to go to the trouble of running dedicated 120V lines & audiograde outlets to your listening room, may I suggest this:

JPS Labs Audiophile Duplex AC Outlet

JPS Labs Power AC IN-Wall Cable

You may elect to make it a DIY project, but you

a) might require a local jurisdiction electrical permit, and

b) most likely  require an electrical inspection to meet local building codes  regardless.

That is why hiring a licensed electrician is the preferred pathway here.

without an inspection to satisfy local building code terms for a DIY  job, or alternatively hiring a licensed electrician , you are at high risk of violating your home insurance policy and leave yourself at high risk of your insurer refusing coverage in case of an event . 

This is the best upgrade I’ve made. Not a subtle upgrade by any means especially if you have a power hungry SS amp. I did not know the capability of my Coda #16 amp until I did this. I wished I had done it sooner.

OP,  you might reach out to the local audio club and ask them who has done work for them. They'll cut down the time you'll take random looking for an electrician who knows audio well.

https://sanfranciscoaudiophilesociety.com/