Best amp to pair with new JBL L-100 speakers

I have a pair of the new JBL L-100s and I am running them with JBL's own SA-750 integrated streaming amp. I love the features of the amplifier but the overall sound leaves me flat. It has neither the punch I was expecting nor the soundstage. I have played with the DIRAC equalizer settings pretty heavily using a laptop and the included microphone and in the end resolved that the amp's factory settings were best. 

Who has these speakers and can advise me what amp they are running? How have you made these speakers sing? Or am I looking at this backwards? Is it the speakers I need to replace?

Thanks hive mind!

carefullistener

I have the JBL 4312SE 70th Anniversary edition and they sound great with the McIntosh MA252, Primaluna Dialogue Premium and currently running Technics SU-G700. I have not been disappointed with any of the three amps.  Andrew Robinson demoed the Technics SU-G700 with JBL L100, look up the youtube.

Even way back in the 60’s JBL always sounded great with McIntosh. I think it’s because the Mac tamed the somewhat shrill highs in the early JBL models. 

Ive owned the L100's The original versions,

Always had Great results With Crown Amplifiers.

Dc300, Psa-2 ect.