Atma-Sphere Class D… Amazing

Today I picked up my Atma-Sphere Class D Amps. These aren’t broken in yet. And they are simply amazing. I’ve listen to a lot of High End Class D. Some that cost many times what Atma-Sphere Class D costs. I wasn’t a fan of any of them. But these amps are amazing. I really expected to hate them. So my expectations were low. The Details are of what I’ve never heard from any other amps. They are extremely neutral. To say the realism is is extremely good is a gross understatement. They are so transparent it’s scary. These amps just grab you and suck you into the music. After I live with them some and get them broken in. And do some comparisons to some other high end Amps Solid State, Tubes and Class D’s, also in other systems I’ll do a more comprehensive review. But for now, these are simply amazing amps.. Congrats to Ralph and his team. You guys nailed on these.

128x128pstores

@rsf507 "So are people going to start talking about the sound of the Atmasphere amps?"

Unfortunately that ship long passed once Mr measurement decided to take over the thread.

@ricevs that ship has sailed. NAD, Apollo, Nord, not for me. AGD has 4 amplifiers. 

I decided to stay the course with an integrated amplifier of a hybrid design. Also keeping my Class A tube integrated.

Is this thread confined to opinions on Atmasphere Class D only?  I have owned the top Class D offerings from Nuprime and Merrill, and if Ralph's amps can hang with the performance of the Merrill 116's, well now that would be something special...

@sutts if Ralph’s amps can hang with the performance of the Merrill 116’s, well now that would be something special..

Upon what criteria would an assessment be made as to their relative merits?