TT and cartridge choice

I recently upgraded my audio system. I have:
- Klipsch ForteIV
- MA352 integrated amp
- Cambridge CX2 streamer
- Panamax power management 

I want to upgrade from my basic turntable running a 2M red and I am quite lost as to what would work best. I don’t love to fiddle too much with things after setup. My budget is $3500. I was thinking moving magnet but I am happy to be educated.

turntable and cartridge suggestions/advice welcome. I was considering the ProJect 6 Perspex SB 
zeeeee83
That Mac only has a mm phono section. The only mc that you can use is a high output one!

Technics 1200GR and Audio Technica AT740ml cartridge.

This will give you extra dough to get a separate phono stage. But see how it sounds with the Mac stage before moving to a separate phono stage. 

The Technics will be difficult to beat. Made in Japan...a drop of spindle oil every 20 years. The AT cart is right at the top of great MM carts.

MC carts are great when they don't hum. And the cantilevers are scary thin.

The Pro-Ject PerspeX SB with an Ortofon 2M Black is in my opinion one of the best combinations. I added the Pro-Ject Tube Box DS2 as well even though a preamp was not required and setup properly gives all the detail and a great 3D sound stage.

I’ve come to dismiss a lot the BS so called "audio experts" write in reviews. I thought the "Needs a touch more excitement and transparency" when talking about a clear turntable was pretty funny. His comments were more about the cartridge and the preamp than anything. I typically listen to what long term users have to say over any "audio expert". Most systems need burn in time to reach peak performance.

I also picked up a 2M Bronze stylus to swap out on less than great vinyl. It cuts down on the pops and cracks and harshness the Shibata stylus on the Black picks up.

I agree a swappable head would be nice but as with anything there are trade-offs in ease of use and sound quality. To me the swappable head just adds more things to introduce something to come between the music in the groves and the stylus. I’m actually researching an MC to try but taking my time as the 2M Black contrary to what some say is by far one of the best MM cartridges and most MC are just going to be a horizontal move...not better.