Infigo Audio Cables

I think it's important to say that I don't believe in best or absolutes regarding audio components/cables. I want to share my thoughts on Infigo USB and their XLR cables. I've tried and/or have owned the following cables in my system: Wireworld Platinum series 7 and 8; Audioquest Fire; Shunyata Sigma and Omega; Transparent Reference; High Fidelity; Tellurium, Tara Labs .8s and Nordost Odin 1s. In my system, Infigo cables present a tangible 3-dimensional soundstage with outstanding width and depth compared to every cable that I've listened to in my system. Detail is there, without a hint of brightness and they're even across the entire audio spectrum. The tonality of instruments is outstanding, with great weight.

ricred1

jdub39,

"Those are big claims coming from you two about the same cable . No cable is perfect!" I don't know what "claims" you are referring to? I clearly state, "I think it's important to say that I don't believe in best or absolutes regarding audio components/cables", at the beginning of my comments. I'm simply stating what I hear in my system, my room, and with my ears. In my opinion, audio is about how much an individual is willing to spend, system context, and preferences. My friend sent me High Fidelity cables several years ago. He loved them in his system, I hated them and returned them. That's just the way a very subjective hobby goes some times. 

I sent the demo Infigo Audio cable I had to a fellow audiophile friend(Ryan) in Houston, TX. His system is different than mine(Octave tube gear with Focal speakers) and he ended up purchasing them. I've sent cables to him several times and he has never purchased any of them. Hopefully, Ryan will add his comments. 

Finally, I'm not suggesting that they are the best cables, that everyone will love them, or anything else. I'm simply sharing my actually listening experience. Me preferring cable "X" in my system over cable "Y", doesn't invalidate someone else preferring the opposite. 

Post removed 

@ricred1 

I know where you stand of your views on reviews and respect that approach 100% and why I have Clarity Cable Vortex in my setup . Just want a little more as to why and what short comings they may have. I know sooner or later I would make a move up to the WE platinum line but nice to have a stop over before going there.

Thanks for the response!

jdub39,

I feel the same way about the Clarity Vortex power cords as I do Infigo cables. After hearing the Vortex power cords in my system, I immediately sold my Audioquest Hurricane and Firebird power cords. Prior to hearing the Vortex I listened to top Shunyata, Wireworld, High Fidelity, and Audioquest Dragons. Just like I prefer Infigo cables in my system, I prefer the Vortex over every power cord that I’ve listened to in my system, I don’t claim it or any cable to be the end all for everyone. I only know what I like in my system.

To add to ricred1 comments…. I really feel I’ve got my system dialed in the way I like it so I really wasn’t looking to change anything at the moment - You can see my system posted in the virtual systems.   I’ve tried a lot of cables and many had nice attributes but also had their negatives as well.  I was really surprised by the infigo interconnects as I didn’t really expect much over my WW platinum interconnects.   What I found over the course of a day was a more organic/natural sound with out a loss of detail or dynamics.   This sound really worked well with my focal scala evos.  A great addition to my set up and I’m very happy with them.