Infigo Audio Cables

I think it's important to say that I don't believe in best or absolutes regarding audio components/cables. I want to share my thoughts on Infigo USB and their XLR cables. I've tried and/or have owned the following cables in my system: Wireworld Platinum series 7 and 8; Audioquest Fire; Shunyata Sigma and Omega; Transparent Reference; High Fidelity; Tellurium, Tara Labs .8s and Nordost Odin 1s. In my system, Infigo cables present a tangible 3-dimensional soundstage with outstanding width and depth compared to every cable that I've listened to in my system. Detail is there, without a hint of brightness and they're even across the entire audio spectrum. The tonality of instruments is outstanding, with great weight.

ricred1

Hello Jafant,,

"You have such a knack for finding excellent Cables/Cords." Thanks for the compliment. 

"What did you not enjoy with Wireworld Platinum ? I wasn't unhappy with my Wireworld Platinum cables." One of my friends called me and told me he just listened to Infigo cables and wanted me to try their USB and interconnect cables. I have several friends that have sent me cables to try. I've compared many cables to the Platinum's, but always preferred the balance of the Platinum's to other cables in my system. The Infigo Signature USB and interconnect cable is just on another level in my system. In direct comparison,  the Platinum's don't have the dimensionality, tonality, spacing, or naturalness of the Infigo's. In my system, to my ears it was so obvious that after the first song I called my friend and told him I wanted to purchase Infigo's USB and two XLR cables. 

My philosophy with changing components/cables has always been about value...what am I getting for the money I'm spending?  I like some speakers more than mine, but I'm not willing to spend $40-50K to replace my speakers. After selling my Wireworld cables, spending a couple thousand for the Infigo cables was a no-brainer. 

Post removed 

@ricred1 ​​​​​@ozzy 

Those are big claims coming from you two about the same cable . No cable is perfect ! and the cables I know the two of put the Infigo up against are no slouches by far and represent the best out there. Could you two share weaknesses  and what you think it is about the Infigo's construction and build materials that makes it so special and unseated your previous cables?

Thanks

Post removed 

Thanks @ozzy 

I recently tried the WW Eclipse 8 xlr and rca's in my setup and liked them so much I sent them back and went up a level to the Silver Eclipse 8's and I'm not touching the results I got for a good while ! I trust the two you and know this isn't just a flavor of the month cable and will keep the brand in mind when it's time to revisit my cabling choices.