Audiogon infested with pop-up ads

I use an ad-blocker on my phone. Recently the forum crashes on one type of browser so I switched to Google Chrome and have no blocker on it. I'm stunned as how almost unusable AG is with the infestation of ads. Even since yesterday, a new type appears slap-bang in the middle of the feed. 

128x128noromance

I refuse to use Chrome, they track your every move.  With Edge and Safari, I can adjust the privacy settings.   Google constantly hounds you too.  Without even knowing it before I retired, Google linked my work GMail account with my personal email that is not at GMail. 

Use Chrome with new posts, old posts, nothing but posts all the time....

Listen to music to give y'all a soundtrack to expound to, since there's no popups to distract. *S*

Tonight: Jan Hammer's 'Crockett's Theme'.  Fits.

The ads have actually gotten more overbearing in the past couple of weeks. Usually you'd get a few with niche ebay gear nobody wants or the modern version of Chinese knockoff Affliction dad clothing. Now they've added like two more ads with one being a drop down banner at that top of the screen that doesn't go away and a middle of the thread huge ad with weird anime buff women. It's beginning to become unbearable. 

@j-wall Yes, that's exactly what got me real irked. Unbearable. So you have to get a free ad blocker app like Adblock Plus.

Thanks for all your comments. 

Summary with Adblock Plus installed on phone.

Samsung native browser:

Site crashes browser / dark mode works fine

Google Chrome: 

Ads everywhere, fuggitaboutit.

Microsoft Edge:

Works fine, ads blocked. / dark mode doesn't work