Diagonal speaker wiring with Jumpers

How do you understand and explain current flow in speakers and speaker wires, and how and why different connection methods can affect speaker sound?
Traditional method: With the red and black Speaker wires plugged into the LF and connecting them with the Jumpers to the HF.

Diagonal method: By connecting the black speaker wire to the HF and Jumper linking to the LF. And the red speaker wire on the LF, and the Jumper connecting the LF to the HF?

audiosens

raysmtb1  It's as if the frequencies of the spectrum are shifted upwards, giving the impression of having more clarity and detail in the high frequencies, and making the whole mid-low and low frequency sound less noticeable, giving less fleshiness around it. bone.  So I come back to standard method.

@audiosens  That was my experience when I tried it a couple of years ago with my Harbeth SLH5 Plus speakers. 

alan shaw has deleted biwire posts on all harbeths since two product generations ago... do you think he would have done that if biwiring made any difference sonically? mon 40’s go for ~$25,000 a pair... i don’t think he is saving $ for two pair of binding posts per pair...

Shaw has said that he included dual binding posts on some models because of feedback from customers and also for marketing purposes.