Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1

@bslon: I myself just happened to return home last night with a copy of Leon’s Will O’ The Wisp in my record case. With J.J. Cale, Steve Cropper, Al Jackson, Duck Dunn, and Jim Keltner playing on it, how could it not be great?! The cover’s kinda beat up, but the disc is Near Mint. Six bucks.

I also came home with a white PVC (okay, vinyl)/Stiff UK copy of Rachel Sweet’s debut album (a long time fave of mine), only one I’ve ever seen. The disc’s white color makes it hard to determine condition, but as far as I could tell it’s Mint. Cool to have, whatever it’s condition. Yes, I buy some LP’s just to have ;-) .

By the way guys, thanks to ya’ll I now have a NM copy of the European pressing of the Little Village album, courtesy of a Discogs seller. Surprisingly moderately priced, even with shipping from Germany (23.74 Euro’s total).

Last night:

Henry Cow - Unrest 
The San Francisco Conservatory New Music Ensemble - Cage, Rush, Logothetis and Moran
Henry Cow - Concerts 

Monday night was Porcupine Tree live at the Meridian Centre in Toronto.(Not on my turntable but it was Awesome to see them!)

Hello @bdp24, that Leon Russell LP is like comfort food to my ears, it’s been played so many times it’d be hard for me to be without it. Enjoy!