Disservice: XLR interconnects

I ended up shelling out some serious bucks and buying Cardas XLR interconnects and connected them between the Luxman C900U, M10X and the hifi Rose RS150B. I am blown away, at the details and just how it bumped up the sensation of just the beautiful musicality..

I have to say, I am no longer in the camp of cables don't matter. In fact, I think folks who say cables do not matter are doing a great disservice to the audiophile community. 

rman9

@audphile1 Thanks for the power cable recommendations.. I'll look into that.. My dealer has a range of Power cables between Nordost and Cardas brands. They will let me borrow them for a trial at home. I can start with the Amp first and then move to the Preamp if need be.. 

Congrats on discovering good cables but that thread title makes no sense lol. I figured this would be a screed against XLR connectors.

@jond my apologies.. I was so excited with the XLR cables, like someone else said.. it was an epiphany, my first instinct was to blast out what ever came to my mind first.. 

Yes cables and interconnects matter BUT.

IMO there is a point of diminishing returns. Meaning that yes going from lamp cord to quality oxygen free speaker wire will have an impact that will justify the cost difference. Then there is a point that spending 2000% more for only a 10% increase in sound is in my world not worth the money. I have always tried to stick to a 2 to 1 ratio for my buys. Meaning double the cost for a 50% increase or four times the cost for a 100% increase. Might sound nuts and others will say I can’t really measure the end results. Well it has allowed for me to be in a place where I love my system, it was built within reasonable budget, and most important the music sounds fantastic.