Disservice: XLR interconnects

I ended up shelling out some serious bucks and buying Cardas XLR interconnects and connected them between the Luxman C900U, M10X and the hifi Rose RS150B. I am blown away, at the details and just how it bumped up the sensation of just the beautiful musicality..

I have to say, I am no longer in the camp of cables don't matter. In fact, I think folks who say cables do not matter are doing a great disservice to the audiophile community. 

rman9

@rman9 whenever you are ready to try some power cords on your amplifier make sure the Audioquest high-current are on your list.
AQ Tornado is really good and Hurricane is even better. Probably two of the best power cords I ever tried on my amp. 

@yyzsantabarbara I was running a 15ft long Mogami Gold Studio XLRs from pre to amp for a month or so but just moved all components closer together simply because my Acoustic Zen Absolute Copper XLRs are just much better. Depends what you’re comparing, what type of sonic compromises you’re willing to live with and for how long. That’s been my experience. 

@juanmanuelfangioii 

I think there is a forum for those folks but the name escapes me. 

ASR - Audio Science Review. That’ll be one of ‘em. And it comes with a YouTube channel for those who feel great about using their old RCAs that were supplied with their VCR because Amir measured them and said they conduct electrical signal just as good as anything out there. Speaking of disservice to the audiophile community that’s our case in point. 

@audphile1 Thanks for the power cable recommendations.. I'll look into that.. My dealer has a range of Power cables between Nordost and Cardas brands. They will let me borrow them for a trial at home. I can start with the Amp first and then move to the Preamp if need be.. 

Congrats on discovering good cables but that thread title makes no sense lol. I figured this would be a screed against XLR connectors.

@jond my apologies.. I was so excited with the XLR cables, like someone else said.. it was an epiphany, my first instinct was to blast out what ever came to my mind first..