NY audio show 2022

This question addressed to audio folks-living close to NYC --- Are you going to audio show NYC September 9-10 , or you think is too small and decided to pass?

128x128bache

@robert53 You need to get head out of butt.  Highlighting one crime at a time doesn’t mean the CRIME RATE PER PERSON is up significantly or all over the place in NYC.  Do you just not get the concept of percentages?   I think not.  Believe what you see to your own detriment.  Your ignorance is palpable. 

Post removed 

Just prior to Covid I flew from Arizona to attend the NY Audio show thinking it had to be a great show.  Unfortunately, I basically spent about 90 minutes viewing the show.  It was super disappointing.  However, I did enjoy the sites and had a great time while in the city.  I visited the 9/11 museum, ate at Katz's deli and some great restaurants at night.  

It was great to get out to the show. Was a beautiful day in NYC. The show was a 2 minute walk from Penn Station in what I thought was a really nice venue. I saw some old friends, heard some great systems.

For me, the Audio Note room was the best. As someone else said, real music. Amazing. And I got to spend some time speaking with Peter Qvortrup, which was fun in and of itself.

The Bache speakers sounded great.  Wish I had a bit more time to spend in this room.  

I was disappointed by the Harbeth/Luxman room. Surprisingly flat. I have the same speakers at home (30.2xd’s) and at least in my setup they sound much more dynamic. Maybe this was a function of the room setup at the show.

NYC is intimidating to those not familiar and to those that don’t bother to experience it for themselves. And to those who let paranoia rule their lives.