NY audio show 2022

This question addressed to audio folks-living close to NYC --- Are you going to audio show NYC September 9-10 , or you think is too small and decided to pass?

128x128bache

I thought it was a good show.  I agree with the Harbeth/Luxman comment.  That room just didn't work for me.  They did play a 45rpm version of the Doors " LA Woman" that was outstanding.  The rooms I really liked were the Volti/Border Patrol and the AudioNote.  

reg19

I listen to 1010 WINS am radio, and watch local news stations like NY1 News. That's where I hear stories and watch stories,  along with video footage, about all the crime in New York City and its boroughs. These media outlets have nothing to do with Newsmax. Almost every day, there are multiple shootings, stabbings, rapes, and attempted rapes, along with robberies and carjacking incidents. They even show photos captured on video of the suspects. Many of the suspects are later captured or turn themselves in because their pictures were shown on the news.

Too expensive & the whole NYC crime and PIA, I'm waiting for Capital Audiofest even with the 3hr drive.

I travel to NYC on average twice a month and go all around the city. NYC is safe like any big city of course there is some crime be aware of your surroundings at all times. That said all this fearmongering is total BS.