LessLoss Firewall for Loudspeakers

I just read the 6 moons review of the LessLoss firewall for Loudspeakers, interested if anyone has tried it yet and what is your opinion. 

whites

Has anyone measured their speakers with pjnk noise before and after these were inserted to see if freq response is affected?  Any further insights?  

Hi guys, I have very expensive silver Gryphon SC in my system but paired with my Thiel CS 3.7s speakers it's a little too much on the bright side.

Would the Firewall tame the brightness in the trebel region ?

Looking for ways of not having to change SC therefore Leesloss tweaks might be an option.

I will also say that this is my 2nd purchase (Aqua LaVoce S3 was the first) from Atelier 13 since last October and have found Constantin a pleasure to deal with.

Don't want to take this OT.  I bought a demo pair of Tri-Art Open speakers from Constantin last year.  He is a pleasure to deal with.

I also just bought a pair of the LessLoss from a seller on Audiomart,  We will see how it does with my 'vintage sound' system (Line Magnetic speakers, Line Magnetic preamp, Aric Audio Super 211 Amp, Lampizator TRP)  Looking forward to getting the LessLoss.

I got mine today.  I bought them used from Audiomart.  They're hooked up to a pair of Line Magnetic speakers.  My initial impression is they are just so/so right now.  The seller tells me they are fully broken in but I don't think they have been used in bit.  Maybe they need to settle in in my system.  Everything is cleaner and more dynamic but pretty bass-shy.  I'm hoping that changes because the tonal balance of the system is off due to the lack of bass below around 500hz.  I;ll keep them playing for a few days and see how it shakes out.