Power cords or power conditioner

I’m at a cross roads and I’m looking for some advice from those have have gone down this road. I recently added a 2 channel integrated amplifier to improve my 2 channel performance. I had been using my Datasat LS-10 for music and while it sounded really nice, it was missing the depth and clarity that I know my speakers are capable of. My speakers are KEF Reference 3s, rest of my 2 channel set is is as follows:

Luxman L 509x

Luxman D-03x

Roon Nucleus Plus

Lumin U2 Mini

Transparent Audio Super speaker cables

Nordorst Red Dawn XLR, Blue Heaven USB

Wire World Platinum USB

All power cables are DYI using Oyaide Tsunami V2 cable

So what I feel I am missing is that 3D holographic sound stage. It was there with the Luxman 509 when I demo’d it, but I am unable to get that experience at my house. I feel that majority of equipment is up to the task but I am curious if I should ad a top shelf power condtioner like a Shunyata Triton or Torus AVR20 into the system or replace my Intergrated’s power cord with a Shunyata Alpha NC? I’m getting tapped out, so for now it can only be one or the other.

Or should I skip the above and focus on room treatments?

wheelndeal1099

@audphile1 That is what I intend to do.  It's like Audio Science Review, if the site owner can't measure it, then it doesn't matter.  Problem with that theory is most of the stuff that guy suggests as great due to measurements, sounds like garbage.  

Pulling my speakers out into my room has helped to broaden my soundstage and create more air around individual instruments.  The problem is, this isn't a dedicated music room.  I could pull the speakers out another foot, but it would ruin the function of the room.  

I'll soon find out how the other things improve or don't improve things.   

Thanks for all the advise and suggestions! 

FACT!

It's like Audio Science Review, if the site owner can't measure it, then it doesn't matter.  Problem with that theory is most of the stuff that guy suggests as great due to measurements, sounds like garbage. 

Lol…. I do get a kick out of the audiosciencereview channel.  I find it amusing and utterly useless.  I do agree with Amir’s take on the importance of blind testing though.  Everyone is subject to confirmation bias, to varying degrees.  But nobody today can simply measure what gear will sound good or bad.  And given the small niche of our hobby I have a hunch that developing formulas to calculate performance of audiophile-grade equipment is not really considered a burning problem for humanity to tackle.  I think it’s one notch down from finding the cure for sleep.

@secretguy @jasonbourne52 

"If changing an interconnect or power cord brought a real sonic improvement it would be a wonderful world indeed! Alas ..."

What a wonderful world we live in!