Denon DP-100 - User Manual (need to help again)

Hello, It is DP-100 again...  Would like to see if any member in this forum can share with me a softcopy of the user manual?  The turntable is playing okay but unable to set up the auto lift function of the tonearm.  It does not lift up automatically when the LP is finished.  Thanks.  

springsnow

Does your unit have the Dynamic Servo Tracker arm?  I think this arm has been installed onto other Denon turntables.  Possibly those turntables using the Servo Tracker will do.  May need the service manual.  I have serviced other servo/linear trackers and the auto cues were internal adjustments.

I just received a user menu in Japanese.  It does not mention anything about the Dynamic Servo Tracker setting. 

Appreciate DP-100 users in this forum can help me out on how to make the DST work.  Thanks.

Hi kingsleuy,

Yes, my unit has the DST but this DST is different from those installed onto other Denon turntables.  This DST is much bigger in size and seems needs some sort of adjustment to make it work.  I think you are correct that I may need the service manual.  Thanks.  Will keep looking.