Shunyata KING COBRA VX V1 `i` - thoughts on this power cord

Shunyata came out with this ; Special Edition '' i ''  King Cobra power cord a few years back and the folklore is that it was very expensive and very time consuming to make and was eventually discontinued. However, some had said that sonically it was amazing and still one of the best on digital sources. I will also note that you really do not see there on the open market. Your thoughts as I have a chance to buy one.    
garebear

Good morning Audiogon members - thank you asa  and I too am looking for one as well. Let's hope for the best that we eventually find one !   

Good morning Audiogon members - thank you asa  and I too am looking for one as well. Let's hope for the best that we eventually find one !   

I just bought a V1i 20A cord, having Shunyata re-term the IEC to 15A for me...we'll see.

Putting it on an old Sony CD player in a 2nd system (probably a sacrilege for some...I have a little Siltech on it  now), but this system is quite pure, shows up the limits of many a piece: all NOS tubed, i.e. AirTight ATM300B (WE 300Bs, orig matched GL 749s), 15 ohm LS3/5As, Kondo spkr wire, Sorcer.

I'll let you know.

@asa should be interesting definitely let us know. Why didn't you use a VooDoo adapter instead of the switch to a 15 amp IEC?