Best High Current amplifiers stable into low impedances

Seems like all I hear when reading Stereophile’s measurements when it comes to speakers: must be used with a High current amplifier stable at 2 Ohm. Most amplifiers rarely give specs related to 2 ohm loads. Most amplifiers are only stable into 8 and 4 ohm loads, and if they mention 2 ohm it seems they aren’t saying continuous, but peak, short term power.
With speakers becoming more complex and harder to drive, what are some high current amplifiers that have no problem with these 2 ohm or lower impedance speakers?

hiendmmoe

You would better off if you get a class A amp, the class A/b amps don’t always have enough heat sinking to drive a 2ohm load at higher volumes for extended periods. 

Just a quick note. The above technical comments are a useful reminder of what the OP was really asking about. And there are many solid suggestions for fine products, too.

So, IMHO this becomes a question of value. Bang for the buck. "We know what we want. Now, where to get it at the best possible price."

Which brings me back to the Innersound Electrostatic amp. Or one of Roger Sanders fine amplifiers. Reviews of theses amplifiers consistently refer to their beautiful sound, rivaling in many ways the finest tube amplifiers, but with tremendous, prodigious, useful power. Hence, my ongoing praise of these products. 

Of course you can also get very nice amplifiers with excellent performance like we are discussing if you are willing to spend a ton of money. Lots of money makes it easier to solve many problems. But as my mother used to say, "what's the fun in that?" 

Here is another new amp that doubles down in Class A and is not big and heavy.

Rei | WestminsterLab

It uses similar tech as the new KRELL iBias way of doing Class A. Not real Class A as stated by companies like Gryphon.

@secretguy So a classic speaker like the Thiel CS3.7 is really improperly designed?