What is your take on high efficient speakers vs. low efficient speakers?

Consider both designs are done right and your other equipment is well matched with the speakers.  Do you have any preference when it comes to sound quality?  Is it matter of economic decision when it comes to price? - power amps can become very expensive when power goes up, on the other hand large,  efficient speakers are expensive as well.  Is your decision based on room size?  I'd love to hear from you on the subject. 

128x128tannoy56

High efficiency requires low power amp, while low efficiency requires high power amp. The majority stand mount speakers need 150wpc to sound its best.

I am thankful for such an explicit section about the speakers. I just have joined the platform and I was looking for something exactly the same. Thank you again. 😊

Post removed 

@tannoy56 you right about Tannoy 15" driver, this driver and also 15" JbL got very good bass response and good sensitivity, Bass is not go down like good sub. but still very good , especially punch bass, i can say this driver is exception from my post ,statement, i saw Scan Speak just came to market with new 15" Excellent driver with resonance 26 hz and 95dB, but still majority high sensivity  LS based on 6.5"  or 8 "  drivers  dont say true about  low frequency  and still need sub support

I use high sensitivity 100db speakers to explore flea watt amplifiers' midrange magic on voices and certain instruments.  The amp is a 8wpc 300B.

I'm not fan of low sensitivity speakers.

For economic and the large number of choices (easier to find bargains), I like mainstream sensitivity floorstanders that can be easy driven by 100-300wpc, extended linear neutral across frequency spectrum, well defined extended bass, sparkling highs, satisfying midrange.