Original Sonus faber cremona auditor again?

I was looking for a speaker just for vocals so l recently purchased a set of original cremona auditor speakers that needed a little TLC...dust caps dented,grill strings loose,light touch up on bases...but the cabinets were perfect and drivers were original and functioning properly..lve got them back to good condition...I've really enjoyed these for about a month and read all about the speakers and Franco Serbin......l soon became a believer in his midrange magic. Vocals,strings and woodwinds are outstanding...l took a chance last week and purchased a new set of Franco Serbin Accordo speakers without ever hearing or seeing them...l got them yesterday and listened to them for a few hours last night....there amazing, delicate, refined...hard to put into words but there everything l expected and more...pictures don't do them justice.l have Kef LS50 metas,original Revel ultima gems and the original Cremonas to compare....so far these Accordos are just a whole different league. I can try to answer any questions regarding the Accordo speakers. 

128x128vinnydabully

I'm certainly not the level of audiophile as others in this hobby...the Accordos might be too sophisticated for me.l get a little nervous when people get near them...the original cremona auditor is plenty of SF for me....l really enjoy getting a rise out of people when they hear a small speaker sound better than there monsters they have at home...one of my audiophile friends who is a singer and l highly respect says "when listening to a new speaker l can tell within 10 seconds if l like it or not"

I have one more thing to say,anyone who is planning on buying a set of Franco Serbin Accordos be prepared to own a speaker that you don't even want a fingerprint on...the bases and grill hardware are highly polished chrome like I've never seen,and the woodwork and leather the same....after setup have white cotton gloves when handling them...

Your going to think I'm a "hammer head" but ll tell you.

I have a Mcintosh C50 pre,MCD600 cd player..MC1.25KW amps,Blusound vault,...l use 2 electronic crossovers...l play all my monitors rolled off between 120-180 hz...l play them loud and l don't want to hurt them..under 120hz l use 2 subwoofer towers (12) 1000 watt class D 8" sealed,6 per side..under 50 hz there is 4-12" custom sealed subs with radiators tuned to 25hz.powerd by 2 CrownK2's..everything is in phase and level matched...l can switch between all my monitors depending on what l want to hear...only the Accordos are in the sweet spot...l have many other amps l also use...all solid state..l The owner of Quintessence Audio was over listening and he was intrigued enough to stay for a while...its a big room...l like it..lm sorry to say l don't like tubes or vinyl...l like gobs of headroom...

@vinnydabully This is what Franco Serblin has wrote about the amplification for Acccordo's (in case you have not read it somewhere already)

"Let me clarify some issues related to amplification for the Accordo. These speakers have been designed to be as transparent and dynamic as possible. In order to successfully achieve this objective I have used a unique woofer with a long-stroke diaphragm and low resistance bass-reflex loading designed to offer the best impulse response. Although the Accordo can be driven by any amplifier, we recommend amplifiers with low output impedance and medium output power (40-70wpc into 8Ω and 80-150wpc into 4Ω). Too much power may result in excessive cone excursion and deterioration of signal quality. If we use the Accordo with a tube or Mosfet amplifier with high output impedance we may end up with not fully optimal bass control and again encounter uncontrolled cone travel. Needless to say that tube amps are generally not too good in this regard. I personally use the Einstein integrated amplifier which is nice sounding but without bass as good as transistor amps." - Sincerely, Franco Serblin

I can only add that I have heard Accordo's sounding great with 80w tube amp as well and obviously you know what you are doing when using your 'artillery'...