Amp Internal Wire

Hi Gents, has anyone have any experience with upgrading amp or preamp internal signal wire? Most older equipment seems to have thin maybe sometimes poor internal wiring. In the world of OFC/OCC/Sterling and even more exotic wire available these days, any experiments done using this internally on components swapping out the cheap?

Lots of discussion about doing this with speakers, but never with components I've seen. For instance, I am thinking about replacing copper 'appliance' wire in an old Bryston with 14awg sterling from the board to the speaker binding post board.

Any thoughts?

rickysnit

2 days, 3 evenings of this Mundorf cable in my amp - Every 4B-ST should have this, I'm so glad I did it.. I think I'm going to order another 1M, chop it up into 20cm increments for speaker jumpers. 4B-ST even today isn't a cheap amp, but I now have a high-end sound which far exceeds a 4B-ST.

I have a Jolida 502b tube amp. I rewired it with 28 gauge soild core 9n pure silver wire. The difference is night and day after the wire burned in. The amp has a new hifi sound quality. 

That’s awesome.. Hard to describe the silver sound other than HiFi in every true sense of the term.