Using battery power to go off the City's power grid

I'm using a Bluetti AC200MAX 2,200 watt expandable power station to take my system off the city's power grid.  It runs off a lithium ion phosphate battery with a 4,800 watt pure sine wave inverter. My total system only takes about 450 watts so I have never heard the fan kick on - it is totally silent. The music comes from a completely black background, with a huge soundstage that sounds very natural. I know that Ric Schultz has talked about these types of setups and there is a very expensive Stromtank battery system that is marketed to audiophiles. Anyone else tried this type of setup in their audio system?

Here is a link to a review:

128x128sbayne

ricevs,

Thanks for links to Oeno's comments.  He has good musical insights and describes the benefits of his Giandel system in a useful way.

You will want to get a Giandel for yourself, maybe a smaller 2200 if that's what you can afford.  Go to Oeno's place, and A/B it with his Giandel 5000, using his same batteries.  Then put Wonder caps on yours, and you both can listen and evaluate.  But it might be risky to take his 5000 and modify it, since he is very happy at present, and there is a chance that he has slightly different sonic tastes than you.

You want to know how a 2200 watter sounds versus the 5000 watter?.....you buy them both and compare.....You have the credit to do that ($1300)?  or are you as money poor as me? (remembering that you can get your money back on either or both).

I only mentioned that you get the G 2200 so you can learn firsthand what the benefits of your mods (Wonder Caps and possible other tricks you have) would be for the G 2200.  If Oeno is intrigued with your mods, he might be interested in your mods for his G 5000.

I have plenty of money, but am prudent because high end audio is a minefield of many ways to financial ruin.  Even after careful research, it still is a minefield unless you listen for yourself through a friend with mutual interests.  You listen in each others' systems, and he lets you borrow an item for a week so you finally learn the truth in your own system.

Don't count on money back guarantees from a company on the other side of the world.  I still can't tell the country of manufacture for Giandel.  It is a tough economy with many delays due to supply chain disruptions.  I go into this project with the possible outcome that I lose all money spent, at best 50% assuming someone from this tiny audience will buy my stuff, but then he will know that I don't like it.  I can afford to lose $1-3K on all this. So I get the best known system (A-time/Giandel 5000) at this point.

First paragraph.......Do you really think I am that stupid that I did not already know all that? Do you really think that would be easy to do and something I would want to do? Most of what you "mention" is already known....you like to reiterate things over and over and make it seem like you are super knowledgeable. But now I see why you want me to do it.....because:

In the next two paragraphs......you show your huge fear of loss. Look at the words you use....."I am prudent, minefield, financial ruin, don’t count on money back, tough economy, lose all money spent". Such drama!!!! You don’t trust the universe....This is sad. I feel sorry for you. If I had the money a Gaindel 5000 would be here in a minute.

You cannot take your money with you to the other side. Your life can be over in a millisecond. You can enjoy better sound or whatever you want in this NOW.....you can enjoy your life NOW. There is only the NOW.....ALL the love and joy and happiness that has ever existed.....exists right NOW. Most people are asleep to how alive and loved they are. Please wake up and enjoy the beauty that you are, everyone is, and the possiblilies of what you can do with your stereo and every other part of your life. YOU ARE LOVED. YOU CAN let go of your fear of loss.....the Universe LOVES you. Stereo is not really that important in the scheme of things.....but if you put energy into it....why not make it bliss and fun and play.......It does not have to be a struggle to "avoid financial ruin".........lighten up.....hug yourself....hug someone today.....go make someone feel good. Buy an inverter.....have fun! I AM Listening to the words I write. Truth applies to everyone....including me. I WILL be more trusting today. For I AM LOVED....I AM DESERVING.

I love words....I just now looked at the word deserving.......DE (of or about) SERVING.   When you feel loved....you feel grateful and you naturally want to give it to everyone......you want to SERVE.

Ok, here are results of the Entech Wideband Power Analyzer I recently got to check out the noise on my house power lines v. the Bluetti AC200MAX. Its rather humorous but remarkable! I assume if I got a Puritan 156 it would take the noise reading down to zero.