Buying New TV Need A Soundbar Recommendation

My other half wants a straightforward system to use and doesn't want a ton of electronics and speakers scattered about the room. We are buying a new TV and have decided on the 65" LG G1 OLED. I need a sound bar that will give me acceptable audio, be relatively easy to use, and not cost multi kilobucks. Probably go up to $1K for it. Be happier if I was at $500 to $700, but what is another $300 right? Preferably Atmos. 

Anyone have good recommendations? The easy to use is going to be a high selling point to my better half. 

neonknight

ghdprentice has Sennheiser Amebeo fixed the latency issues? There's nothing worse than seeing lips move and a delay in sound.

I have had no latency issues with the sound bar. A couple times the TV optical output would cause latency… I would reboot the TV and it would go away. It was the TV, not the sound bar.

After living with this for about eight months. I am really happy with the sound bar. My previous sound bar… high end for ten or twelve years ago was shrill. This has wonderfully natural voices. I am really happy I finally got one. 

I just bought the Sennheiser AMBEO sound bar. Can't wait to hear how it sounds with the new 85" Samsung QN85 tv.

@dawgbyte 

Cool… sounds like a great combo. I am wondering how long I can hold out with out Sony 77” OLED before caving and getting the 85”. It always seems like just a few more inches and it would be perfect.