Nagra Classic Integrated Amp?

I'm thinking of getting a Nagra Classic Integrated and would appreciate hearing from anyone who's had experience with one.  I would driving a pair of Dynaudio C1 Platinums near field  in a smallish room.
Opinions? Suggestions?
Thanks!
Bixx
bixx
I recently acquired a Nagra 300p power amp from a gentlemen who replaced it with the Classic power amp. I had the chance to audition his system Classic power amp and Jazz tube pre and it sounded fantastic! In my main system I'm using a Goldmund Telos 280 power amp (when not using the Nagra 300p) with the Nagra Jazz and that's a pretty nice combination too :)
I have owned both the Nagra 300b integrated and the Nagra Classic Integrated. The Classic Integrated is terrific, class A on the lower part of the dial, very nice. To be clear, the amp section of the integrated and the classic amp are identical and all Nagra are engineered to the same standards, quite high.

Hello @bixx 

Just wonder what you finally decided to have to drive the C1? I also have a pair of C1 platinum and recently thinking upgrade my current Octave V70SE. The nagra also in my consideration.

Much appreciated if you can share your experience, insights and suggestions!

Thanks!

Thomas

Old thread here, but for posterity's sake I'll mention that although I liked the Nagra Classic Integrated and hoped it would be "enough", once I heard the Nagra Classic separates, I did not want to go back. If that's not in the budget, be wary of opening Pandora's box...