Synergistic Research Purple UEF Duplex - receptacle

I just saw Synergistic Research (SR) released a Purple UEF Duplex receptacle. I was wondering if anyone has been able to test one, and if so,  does it have the same sonic impact as the SR Purple fuses. Personally, I use Quantum Science Audio (QSA) fuses and have been very pleased with all the different levels I’ve bought and tested. I bought two Purple fuses and returned them because I thought the QSA Yellow sounded better in my system. I liked the SR Purple a lot but they did not have the detail the QSA fuse brought to my system. Since then, I’ve upgraded to QSA Violet fuse in my Atoll IN300 and it is less bright, way more detailed with improved soundstage and separation over. 

I was thinking about buying the QSA Red receptacle but after seeing the new SR Purple receptacle (which is about $500 cheaper) I became intrigued. So my question is, has anyone tested the SR Purple receptacle, and if so, how do you like it? 

thanks for your time and consideration. 

128x128stevebohnii

@stevebohnii I'd share, if I could.  However, I recently did some work getting all of my cables elevated and mechanical vibration dampened and that made a significant difference in sound quality, particularly in the low and mid bass and in noise level.  So discrimination between the two tweaks is hindered by conflation.

I ordered a SR purple outlet yesterday. It will be delivered by mid week. I have their purple fuses through out my gear. I'm using the Cardas outlet now. I'll post back with my review finds on the purple outlet. 

The SR purple outlet came in faster than I thought. I got it installed and at 1st hit it was similar to the well burned in Cardas outlet I've been using. As the next 12 hours came it has gotten much nicer. Best way to describe it is like their purple fuse. Add a 5 fold and you get the effect of the purple outlet. The build of the outlet is a heavy duty/hospital grade type. I'm not sure what they do to the outlet but it does work. I'm not sure how long it will take to fully burn in. I have had many audiophile outlets. The Furutech gtx rhodium, Audioquest Edison and the Cardas outlet. The Cardas is a great combination of the Furutech and Audioquest outlet. It has the best of those two outlets. But the champion of the bunch is the SR purple outlet. It doesn't have any plating on its contact points. The inside of it is a orange/copper color. I haven't seen a outlet with this color. It must come from its intense high voltage treatment. 

I have had the purple outlet for 18 hrs running, which replaced a Black outlet.

Was impressed by the nice copper coloured contacts, quite certain it is and had very high expectations.

So far i can say it is nice, more naturalnsoynding. It is definately more mellow than the black outlet, less analytical and more toned down highs, copper contacts attributed to this effect.

I will let it burn for another few days, but undecided, i miss the more apperent details and clarity of the Black outlet and leaning to swap back the black.

My gut feel, is that ibprefer the Black oitlet as i have fined tuned the sound over these few years.

It seems the new offerings from SRbare more a lateral change.

I use All SR outlets from the original teslaplex, red, black, blue ,orange and now purple.

There is nonfurther noticeable upticks, just different presentations with new colours.

It's garbage like this that drives me nuts. People need to spend their money on better equipment not silly audiophile jewelry. 

Anybody who thinks that any audiophile receptacle sounds better than a plain old Lutron needs to have a serious discussion with their psychologist.