Down sizing

I'm thinking of downsizing. I'd like to replace a Primare pre 32 preamplifier, Musical Fidelity M6 vinyl preamplifier and a vintage Tandberg TR 2060 receiver with a preamplifier that has a phonostage, pre out for a subwoofer and XLR in and out. I'd prefer SS but might consider tubes. I'm presently running my TT to the Musical Fidelity then the Tandberg. My computer goes to the DAC=>Preamp=Power amp. The problem is having to change up the speaker cables when switching back and forth from the Tandberg to the power amp. I want a preamp that can handle the analog vinyl and SS computer sides in one box. I like (near) analytical sound, but meaty and a precise sound stage. I don't care for a warm sound, so as close to neutral as possible. Budget 5K max used. Any suggestions? I've noticed some preamps have "Main Out" (Audio Research SP20, McIntosh C2200). Is that the same as Pre Out? Can I connect a subwoofer to a "Main Out?"

mewsickbuff
Post removed 

Re this comment:  "@fuzztone I don't see how the switch box would work with bi-wired speakers."  I somehow missed the reference.  Can you please identify the "switch box" to which you refer?  Thanks!

Does the Tandberg not have a pre or mail out?

If so, pre-put>power In. Speakers on the power amp.

All fixed.

Also look at the Parasound P6 or the JC2 BP - everything you are asking for in good price ranges. These are really will-designed kit at decent prices.

Fuzztone mentioned a switching device that lets him use one set of speakers between 2 amps. No the Tandberg doesn’t have a pre out. It has Tape1 Tape 2 and Phono.. 6 or 8 pin inputs that connect RCA or XLR. I used the Tandberg for the TT because the analog sound was lucious. The Primare is very good too so I’m ready to let everything go through it. Don't need anything with an onboard DAC. I like the one I have.