Which wire for internal recabling my speakers?

Hi, after changing some resistors and caps with better quality once in my speakers Opera Gran Callas (see the relative post here

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/caps-for-crossover-upgrade-for-opera-grand-callas-loudspeakers)

I’ve decided to put crossover outside loudspeakers and to hang up it with rubber bands in order to decouple it from the floor.

To do that I have to recable with new internal wiring my loudspeakers, because original once are too short.

First of all I think of Neotech soct 12 and 14 awg (first for woofers and MIDs and the last for tweeters), it’s a pure occ copper solid core in teflon. It’s considered one of the best cables but.... I suspect it to be too analytical and on the dry side, without richness in harmonics.

On the other side once of the best cable, as for its reputation regarding richness, is the duelund DCA GA but... I suspect it could be not so extended on highs and bass, and that it could be on the flabby side, a bit too slow on the attacks, not reactive.

So I’d like to use a cable that has natural timbre, rich in harmonics but at the same time fast and powerful.

Anyone have experience with Jupiter wire? Especially with Jupiter 4n solid core cooper in cotton or with Jupiter copper tinned multistrand?

How Jupiter wire stands between above Neotech and Duelund wires?

Thanks

grunter

Thank you, so neotech is a good choice even for natural timbre.

My crossover has this cuts.

Tweeter works above 2000hz, mid between 2000 and 200 Hz and  woofers below 200hz.

Could be ok with 18awg for tweeters, 14 for midrange (because also works at 200hz) and 12awg for woofers?

I suggest that you check out the Audience Auric 18 and 21 awg wire.  IT is exactly what you are looking for in terms of quality of copper and quality of sound.  Happy Listening!

I like the Mundorf Angelique.  I've used it in speakers and amps.