Record Cleaner Okki Nokki

I just bought an Okki Nokki record cleaner. I have been using it through maybe 20 lp's, I noticed an improvement, but not what I imagined, specially in old LP's where I cannot get rid of the noisy background. Any tips out there of how to use this machine more efficiently? I followed instructions from the manual.

The machine looks pretty solid and well finished for the price and I read great reviews from users and reviewers, so maybe I am doing something wrong.

Thank you!
Rob
rob2rc21
No I have not. Audio Intelligent has a great reputation so I just got it and have been using it. Many like Walker too.
I use step 2, Archivist formula, that contains no alcohol, it can be substituted with another Audio Intelligent solution with alcohol. I understand that the result is the same, I prefer not to use alcohol, just in case.

I use this product I’ve used it fir years , to me it cleans all of my vinyl records very well, as others said it will not remove pops and scratches, I highly recommended this

Brand: Tergikleen Record Cleaning Fluid
公公公公公538
Concentrate
Clean Vintage Vinyl Records Like A Professional Archivist With
Tergikleen Tergitol-based Highly Concentrated Fluid
MAKES 3O GALLONS
SDessentials
RECORD CLEANING FLUID CONCENTRATE

I had a VPI 16.5 and a NittyGritty as similar vacuum machines to the OkkiNokki. They worked, and well enough to convince me there was something to cleaning as well as possible. So about 12 years ago I bought a Loricraft PRC4 and was very happy with the results. Even so, records were generally not perfectly silent. Since then, U/S cleaners have come along, and I now use the Loricraft and then a Degritter. The majority of my records are now silent with respect to surface noise now.

I use a homemade mixture of distilled water, L'Art du Son cleaner and isopropyl alcohol in the Loricraft, and Degritter's own surfactant in their machine. I do keep some AI Enzymatic formula for the Loricraft for visibly filthy never-before cleaned used records. Once cleaned, I use a Destat, which means any dust particles (I'm afraid I have a scaly skin rash!) can be blown off with a photographic Rocket Blower. I no longer use any form of carbon fibre brush or cloth. Essentially, nothing touches the record once cleaned except for air, the stylus and a new polythene-lined inner sleeve.