Tekton haters and bashers you just got a new target!

seamaster300m

2psyop

Tekton is definitely not in the league of monitor audio maybe they're silver series but not their golden platinum, tekton are mid-fi speakers at Best very two-dimensional and flat sounding. their driver technology is not even in the same universe as monitor audios.

2psyop,

I guess you haven't heard the platinum 2 series their world class speakers better than magico, Wilson,Focal, Sonus Faber, extremely underpriced for the sound quality you get will go up against any of the super expensive speakers in the $80,000 range and I'm talking about the platinum 500s at 32,000.

There’s something a bit Star Wars about the design. I got to hear these in Munich, they sound interesting!

I have owned several monitor speakers I literally broke the basket ,you would think 

a nice cast basket Wrong, a polymor plastic I rebuilt several Xovers much much better sound , the magnets too nothing to write home about made in Wuhan , their platinum series is their only very respectable speakers from my experiences.

No thanks I stick now only U.S,or Europe for Loudspeakers , Quality does count !

electronics especially Digital China -Taiwan,Hongkong make some very good digital products ,Denafrips,and Holosprings come to mind , so yes there are exceptions to the rule.

I owned Dahlquist DQ10’s for 24 years and never found them ugly. The stands, yes, but the speakers themselves with the solid walnut side pieces, no.