Tekton haters and bashers you just got a new target!

seamaster300m

Monitor Audio has been around for well over 50 years, Tekton has not.  Monitor Audio designs it’s own drivers, Tekton does not. Monitor Audio has a group of designers and engineers, Tekton does not. Monitor Audio is a large corporation with $$$ for R&D, Tekton is on a shoestring budget. These two companies could not be any more dissimilar. 

Sorry people, today I've been typing fast and have mixed up Mundorf, Magico and Monitor already.  I beg your patience.

Erik

I’ve never heard a Tekton speaker so I am obviously no Tekton fanboy, but it seems to me that the MA 50 midrange/tweeter array bears a striking visual resemblance to that of many of the Tektons.

Monitor Audio has been around for well over 50 years, Tekton has not.  Monitor Audio designs its own drivers, Tekton does not. Monitor Audio has a group of designers and engineers, Tekton does not. Monitor Audio is a large corporation with $$$ for R&D, Tekton is on a shoestring budget. These two companies could not be any more dissimilar. 

This says it all.  OP just seems to be trying to stir the pot.

Monitor Audio has been around for well over 50 years, Tekton has not.  Monitor Audio designs its own drivers, Tekton does not. Monitor Audio has a group of designers and engineers, Tekton does not. Monitor Audio is a large corporation with $$$ for R&D, Tekton is on a shoestring budget. These two companies could not be any more dissimilar. 

This says it all.  OP just seems to be trying to stir the pot.

I agree!

Mike