Name this wonderful system

Just took a listen to system on YT now. My oh my, this one is quite special. For bookshelf speakers the results are even more impressive given their size. The creator of the video on YT did not provide any details on the system specifics. 

From looking at the snapshot of the pic taken from YT, what do you all reckon are the speakers , the preamp/amp and DAC/streamer?

I have reached out to the person who uploaded the video for info, however they seem pretty close lipped and mentioned they have many systems so hard to know for certain. 

chaseton

lanx0003,

The pic itself appears static and as someone else mentioned virtually staged. It would be quite the shame and rather misleading to have another system perform the music all the same.

In terms of YT Premium Music, not the same as music videos watched in Youtube Premium, the SQ is significantly improved. For a more spectacular display of how much music streaming has become in recent years, check out Amazon Ultra HD. Once you listen to this service or similar with the 3200 kpbs streaming speed, there is no going back. Quite amazing and only $10-$12 per month

carlsbad:

"I'm always impressed by people who can judge the sound of a system by listening to a recording of the system on their system.  I won't say how I'm impressed, but I'm impressed."

I have always been equally impressed by people who can judge the clarity of the

latest, most advanced, highest resolution TV by seeing a video of it on their current TV.

^^^^

It is no more than an introduction to the SQ available and nothing more. Even then, some others seem to discern differences in audio systems ,however slight they may be , in this case through YT, with a good degree of accuracy. 

OP, you should get to know Qobuz rather than messing with YouTube or Amazon.  Just sayin’.  Do a free trial.