What I really hate about some music

When I listen to music, there are four things that I really bothers me and was wondering if there are others who feel the same way about songs just as strongly as I do. I don't like feeling this way but when I hear these things, I just want to turn the music off and I'm not sure why the song writer doesn't realize he probably has a dud and not a hit. Here they are:

1. When a song writer finds a catchy phrase and the singer repeats the line three times in a row and then a stanza later, here it comes again repeated all three times and this just keeps going on and on.

2. Very similar to the above, a writer writes a real good line of music and then makes the whole song a repeat or variation of this line of music and has no imagination to add a little something in-between.

3. Singers who can't really sing well and think they can but get such really great score of music behind them that if a really good singer sang the song it would be wonderful to listen to. Please understand that carrying a tune to me doesn't make a good singer and I'm not talking about karoke singers here either.

4. Rhyming in a melody.... Please you can predict what the next line of the song is going to be before it is sang because it rhymes with the last line just sang...

128x128frankmc195

@frankmc195 - thank you for the recommendation - that IS a cool name; I shall check it out!! 

What no english majors on here.... I misspelled northern.... Unfortunately I can't find Headed south on the Northern lights anywhere.... don't know where I bought it at... not on Qobuz or Spotify... sorry everyone. If any of you do, let people know. I just recently heard it on Rose audio's internet radio.

Bob Dylan,  Jerry Garcia and Lou Reed were terrible at singing, but it didn’t stop them from singing some great songs.

Rap.  Can't stand it.  All of them trying to plumb the depths of cool, rhyming words just for the sake of it, mostly talentless, always to the same beat with almost no musical content.  Hey, come to think of it, I'm off subject as OP posted 'music'.

Any song where they are screaming at me. If I wanted to hear people screaming at me I'd turn off the stereo.