Great service from HSU Research

Just FYI, my old HSU sub needed servicing. I emailed HSU (Steve) and got a quick response back, agreed to sent them just the amp itself and it was fixed and back in my hands in a week or so. Very fair price too. Good job HSU!

Ag insider logo xs@2xjank

I’ve had the same experience. Once I forgot the subwoofer was hooked up when a friend wanted to "see how loud it can get".  In my case they suggested that I just buy the newest modular amp at a very reasonable price getting an upgrade to a newer version for not much more than I would spend on the repair.  It was plug and play.

Agree with the great customer service (and value) from HSU which is often overlooked. On two different occasions I’ve been given a straight answer - one of which saved me some serious money. Previous owner of a ULS-15 and current owner of two VTF-3s.

CONSUMER ALERT! Don't buy any of the old HSU models which contain woofers with foam surrounds. The foam runs to dust in no time (at least in the SoCal air), and replacement woofers cost more than the subs are worth.