Looking for a preamp with XLR connections

Looking for a reference preamp with XLR inputs and outputs. Looking to spend less than 10k, no tubes. Any suggestion? Thought about the schitt Freya+, but audio science review just review it, and the measurements were aweful. 
Thank you for your recommendations. 

128x128agolde1110

@yyzsantabarbara When I mention Freya+ is noisy, it’s not due to audible noise that results in taking any blackness away, but rather the cheap implementation results in incomprehensible hash-like noise that reduces effortless delivery and instead induces some fatigue after long listening. Regarding tube noise, I would agree the Freya+ is fairly quiet ans leagues quieter than its predecessor. 

I can a negative review by ASR a positive.

I have no other knowledge about the Freya.

Please see the Ayre Acoustics web page and look for the Ayre Series 5 preamps and the Ayre Series 8 preamp. These units are balanced and have XLR connections. Please also see the Audiogon for listings for preowned Ayre preamps.

For example, the Ayre Acoustics KX-5 Twenty preamp Silver model is listed for sale (and some others).  

As per the above post, please note that Soulution has no repair facilities in the USA and that any units needing repair, etc. must be shipped to Switzerland at your expense.  For example, my friends Soulution amp stopped working and he had to paid the freight, both ways, plus the actual cost to repair his amp.

If you decided to purchase any preowned unit (any brand), please confirm the company has repairs facilities in the USA.  I also suggest you call the company to confirm repairs are possible on the preowned unit and that they will do them. Independent audio repair shops are another option.