The greatest tweak ever?

Is this the greatest tweak ever?

Something in the air.. most extensive A/B test ever? 

juanmanuelfangioii

WTH??? Geez, I posted the whole ad about 10 yrs ago as a joke. That was back when mature people posted here. I’m not sure I want to even be in the company of those who have absolutely NO sense of humor. There are some sick puppies here who get offended Far too easy. I’m offended by YOU. But THAT doesn’t count apparently.

Is there any MODERATOR who will give reason for the removal of a joke?

HOW does the post break either rule?

Hi artemus_5

Your Post was removed by a moderator

2022-07-28 23:11:18 UTC

Alright. Now I’m going to give a TEASE for MY New Product +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ArteTweeks Presents ArtePap...

Content may be removed for one or more of these reasons:

• It looked like spam
  • It was abusive towards another member
  • It depicts explicit and/or violent content
  • It contains profanity

Please make sure your submissions comply with our guidelines. https://forum.audiogon.com/pages/guidelines

@artemus_5 I hear you. If you could not tell this entire video was joke 45 seconds into it you need to un-clutch yourself. 

I think that makes perfect sense.  I will even add the fact that humidity inside the room will have significant effect on the SQ. The SQ should improve in moist air as the sound wave travel faster in less dense moist air.  Another scientific audiophile's testimony!

Ok, so no cliffs. Seems the consensus is "this is a waste of time". So I'll just say El Paso......