Clearaudio Ovation Upgrade

I'm currently running a Clearaudio Concept Wood with a Hana ML, which I'm very pleased with. I'm considering upgrading to the Clearaudio Ovation, I'm just not quite sure what to expect. If I do I'll be going with the Tracer tonearm to move up from my current Satisfy. 

If I don't move to the Ovation, I'm considering the Performance DC Wood. Would a step up the the Performance DC Wood be wasted? Go full bore into the Ovation and be done? Any guidance is appreciated. 
128x128j-wall

@wturkey I found a great deal on a used Ovation and it was more than worth the cost coming from my concept. The table really is a massive move upwards from the concept too and I probably should have thought more about the cost of ownership. It came with the Universal Tonearm and I think it could be the last tonearm I need. Cartridge alignment is super easy and the platter just spins for days. I tested out the Linear Power Supply from Clearaudio, but I didn't notice it adding enough of anything I was missing so I've got it shelved up in my closet. I even noticed a lovely upgrade adding butcher block acoustic platform underneath. I'm still running my Hana ML, but I'm getting curious about moving up the chain and trying a Benz Micro. We'll see.