AVA Vision Set 400 v Belles SA-100

What amp would you recommend of these two, AVA Vision Set 400 or the Belles SA-100 amp, to be used with either a Don Sachs pre amp or a Supratek Cabernet pre, my speakers are Graham Audio LS 5/9.

Would very much appreciate your input on the two amps, especially how they fair with tube pre amps.
What is the sound difference between them and is there a quality difference?
I know that the Belles is much more expensive, but I can maybe make a deal on a demo unit, that puts it into the same price bracket as a new Set 400.

I don’t like clinical sound, or thin upper mid/treble, I prefer rich and organic sound with clarity, but never harsh,
also it is very important for me to be able to listen for many hours without any fatigue.

Hope to hear from some members that have or have heard either amp.
Thanks.
gryphongryph

I ended up getting the Belles SA30 class A power amp, great sound, only problem is a bit of a gain mismatch with my Supratek Cabernet pre, it sounds great, only my volume control is a bit hampered by both being high gain amps, so still interested in the Set 400 as Frank can match the gain to my pre on request. Am waiting a bit as Frank and the guys are refreshing their lineup, interesting what will be coming down the line.

Turn the gain down on the Cabernet to about 11 o'clock and you won't have any issues with volume.  I am running the .60 volt Nuforce STA-200 at 10 o'clock with no issues.  That's why the gain adjustment is there.

I wish that was true, turning the gain all the way down I can only use 15-20% of the volume knob.

Also the gain only can be turned down on the 300B output.

Didn't realize you have bought the Dual, some of those quirks plus my stash of 6SN7's is why it didn't interest me.  I just bought the 6SN7 version where turning the gain down does work and same with my Chardonnay.  

@gryphongryph 

If your back toggle switch is flipped to the rear and the gain control turned all the way to the left your gain should be practically zero with whichever of the two outputs it controls.  If you have decided you prefer the 6SN7 output and have no control over it you might want to consider selling the Dual and buying the standard model or a Chardonnay.