High Current Integrated Options for Manger Speakers

Hey Folks:

Looking for suggestions for high current integrateds (tube, hybrid, or solid state) under $10k. Folks who have direct experience driving Manger loudspeakers with such are particularly encouraged to share your thoughts! Internal phono and DAC not required.

dodgealum

You might find the Circle Labs A200 interesting. Here's a thread on Audiogon where owners share their opinions, and here's a comment specifically about Circle Labs and Manger (link):

I am a very proud owner of a Circle Labs A200.  To say it has helped transform my system would be an understatement.  Everything that has already been said, I agree with.  All I can say is that paired with my Manger Z1 speakers, I’ve never been happier.  Music comes alive now and I find myself more engrossed in each song.  It’s definitely a keeper.

Used Gryphon Diablo 300 should do it. If you like its presentation. It will be a little over $10k but not by much.

mangers are fairly efficient, 4 ohms - not all that hard to drive

usual suspects in highly qualified integrateds

hegel h390 or 590

pass int60 150 or 250

krell integrated (s550i forward)

big luxman, boulder, ayre, accuphase

Second Gryphon Diablo 300. Just lots and lots of current and power. Plus amazing refinement 

@dodgealum 

Why are you asking for a “high current” integrated? At ~89dB, Manger speakers seem relatively easy to drive.