1975 New Reflektor 6n23p SWGP or Siemens/Amperex/Telefunken Cca?

Contemplating shooting for the moon with the 6DJ8/6922 tube type.  The moon appears to be either the 1975 New Reflektor 6n23p SWGP or Siemens/Amperex/Telefunken Cca.  For reference, the link below asserts the former is the Holy Grail.

https://www.head-fi.org/threads/schiit-lyr-tube-rollers.673709/page-128#post-10483507

Curious what the here assembled opine.

Would be installed into a 2006 Dodd Battery Powered Preamp that is currently populated with early 1960s Siemens large halo getter e188cc (7308), which are great.  Objective of the moonshot would be more of the same that the current tubes are delivering...if such is possible.  Or, as any card carrying audiophile would espouse, something even better.

Thanks in advance for opinions, particularly from any audionaughts who have taken this particular journey.
128x128xenolith
The 75 Reflektor silver shields are supposed to be the HG of the Reflektor/Voskhod family. I have them running in my Modwight Oppo 205 for 2 or 3 years now, and just installed a pair into my 4 month old Pathos Inpol Ear headphone amp. Quite musical but not overly warm like some other tubes. Great soundstage left to right up/down with excellent depth as we as detail. Great layering front to back with solid state type speed and dynamics. IMO an amazing tube. If your system is neutral to neutral dry, some might prefer a slightly warmer tube. Or if warmth is your thing you may not like the Reflektor at all. YMMV.

The Voskhods are supposed to sound a bit more liquid but lacking some of the other characteristics that the silver shields excel in.

I will have to chime in here and also give a big thumbs up for the 1975 6N23P silver shield Reflector tubes. I have tried just about every 6922 out there over the past 30 years, and found them to be my favorite sounding variation. They even beat out the Amperex pinched waist 6922's in my amps. The big problem is finding a good, strong testing, matched pair from a reliable seller. It took me many purchases until I finally got some that tested well. There is a member who just listed a pair, but he has marked them up from the $300 he originally paid to a whopping $800/pr! 

Just a long duration sound review of the mid 70’s Voskhod 6n23p. Have been running the mid-70’as Voskhod 6N23Ps for the last year and a half. Today I put the Upscale Audio matched (purchased 25 years ago, played for about 2 months and then stashed for 23 years) Siemens E188CC (7308) back in...for about 5 minutes...relative crap. Tons of inter-soundstage haze; lots of hi-fi ooh-ahhs...nothing natural sounding. Put the Voskhods back in...WOW! Smooth, flowing, natural, insightful. What I want in my audio playback.

Just thought I’d report my checking reality experiment against a widely regarded top choice. Wasn’t even close. Voskhod kills Siemens. At least in this system.

Much thanks for turning me on to these amazing tubes petg60!

Good to hear that you like them, recently i made some changes installing the 6n23p-ev (1982), just to check that alternative.

Why do i bother? Only thing they did better is in terms of a lower noise, apart from that, boring, with limited dynamics but that is because of the lower cathode resistance of that tube.

By the way on ebay at the moment there are plenty Voskhods, 70's production, on sale by Ukrainian dealers at good prices. Maybe it is time to do a bulk purchase, and after check them on a tube tester, i cannot be so unlucky.