How many speakers and AMPS do you own, and why?

This question is one of curiosity, and those that answer or reply must have only one dedicated room in which they listen, no second systems set up etc..I'm generally wondering if I'm the only nut that has numerous pairs of speakers and amps (integrated and seperates). I find it hard to part with them, no rational reason why. Maybe I'm a hoarder, or maybe I'm a collector, or maybe I'm just insane. 

128x128audioguy85

At the moment I have just one phono pre, power conditioner, and one pair of speakers. I have two subs, two turntables, two preamps and 5 power amps (3 of one kind). 7 of those pieces are old school stuff from 70's and 80's.

Luv that Just One. The man must have a will of iron.

I had just one turntable a VPI TNT One and a Versa 1.2. Oh wait ...

I had just two turntables both from the last century and then Upscale got me with a sale on the VPI Avenger with printed arm. This was the top VPI arm not so long ago. Since then the turntables have bred like rabbits. 

Next was a Clearaudio Panzer with Universal and TT5 arm for a Goldfinger and a Koetsu Blue Lace diamond. Neither cartridge worked in the TT5. Put the Goldfinger in the Universal arm which worked great. Then I made the mistake of asking the dealer what was the ideal arm/turntable for the Koetsu. Now I'm waiting on a Grand Prix/Triplanar which they promise will be ready real soon now.

Still can't believe the Goldfinger wouldn't work in their own arm. Prolly never occurred to them that some madman would put their top cartridge in an entry level arm. 

* phono stages: two Lumis, two Manley Steelheads and a Nagra Classic in a pear tree. See! Just one Nagra.

Oh wait the topic was speakers and amps.

1. Eminent Tech Super LFT8 and Manley Lab 440.

2. Gallo Nucleus Reference and Manley Stingray

3. Replica JBL Hartsfield and VTL 500

Let’s see….21 speakers (not pairs, and 4 not currently in use), 9 amps/preamps/AVR’s.

Why? 3 separate systems.