Anyone know Joel Payton from Columbus, OH?

Greetings.

My friend Joel Payton was (I am told) a frequent visitor to this site.  Joel passed away a bit ago, and I am trying to find any local (to Columbus, OH area) friends of his on this site.  I know this is a reach, but if you knew Joel and would be interested in chatting about any interactions you had with Joel I would apprecaite you reaching out.

Thanks!

koears

@dekay @koears  - I don't recall anyone named Joel, from Columbus, Ohio on the 46,ooo+ posts "What's on your turntable tonight" thread. We do have a Joel there, but he's from SoCal.

As @jjss49  said, maybe Tammy can provide his user name.

thank you to all that responded.  I was able to track down Joel's user name - Buckeyejoel.  found his password too.  Trying to help Joel's widow out in figuring out all the audiophile equipment and such that Joel accumulated - several rooms worth of gear.

-KOears

@koears

glad you were able to sort that part out, good luck on the disposal of his gear and helping his widow, she is fortunate to have you as a friend

the customer base for this hobby is aging, we need new blood, more young ’uns to be captivated, like we were in our teens, 20’s, making it a lifelong passion bringing so much enjoyment and interest