You're overbudget on gear, one more thing...

Save yourself the time and just click the button. Good stuff there. It's not gonna sound great without this caliber of pressings, so DO IT!

I have a good chunk of that list, but I have a feeling I would be hearing crickets If I did such a listing. Acquisition wasn't as easy -lots of bin diving. If you have a $50K+setup, no big deal.

tablejockey

"How about 4 for $600?"

jeffseight-I can afford the 3/$10 bin at my neighborhood store. Every now and then excellent 1st press 60-70's LP's. 

If the seller's list is indeed 1st press albums and good condition, they do have value. At $100+ each, too rich for my wallet. Collection isn't unique.

Early Jazz, Classical and blues, maybe some Rock -now you've got something to talk about. 

I would imagine even serious buyer/reseller won't offer anything near that asking price.

It may be hard, difficult, or confusing for some people to understand and accept that for some prices like this are trivial of course that wouldn't be true, applicable, or appropriate for someone struggling with the rent or student debt but it is odd that these "prices" seem to upset here so much I guess these people are also "triggered" when they see someone in a Porsche or planning  nice vacation.

clearthink- considering the amount some put into their rig, $100+ for an LP shouldn't be a big deal.

I guess seeing that amount as a lump sum for what the collection is, might be unsettling for some.

I get uncomfortable at the $20+ level. 

Though I will probably never purchase a "hot stamper", I do believe in the theory somewhat. We are talking about physical action that manually presses a vinyl puck into a record with a metal plate that is eventually changed out during a pressing run due to wear. This would mean to me that each press will be slightly different from the next as the plate microscopically wears from very first few in the run to the last before it is changed. If this wasn’t the case then the stamper could be used indefinitely, but they don’t do that. I’ve got multiple pressings of several albums and they do exhibit some differences on my system. With a less revealing set-up the differences are probably inaudible. I think one could locate their own "hot stamper" just by crate digging and doing your own comparison. The theory seems sound to me, and the buisness model is creative. I wish the seller luck on his sale.