E-bay and its sellers

Well I bought some items from a seller on ebay two days ago, today I saw another item on the same ebay web-site....So I made a offer and got a responce from the seller , he told me to "FO" which I though was a little rude, so I told him that I didn't care for that answer , and I had already purchased two other items from him........I told him I really didn't like doing business with sellers like him , so he cancelled all my purchasses and told e-bay that I cancelled them, which is totally untrue......So be careful with some of the sellers on e-bay, because they are getting like Amazon sellers, a little touchy and a lot rude...............That's my e-bay stoty for today            

autospec

Yet another OP trying to fight global hunger, promote world peace, and further humanity...

My gosh man, get a grip.

Have you guys ever seen the Monty Python skit, "Arguments"?

The OP seems to be just that.

Carpathian:   Do you homework, Audio Associates , Arlington, Va, Myer Emco, Washington DC, American Amplifier, Washington, DC, Tele-Har-Electronics, Washington, DC, Colonial Radio, Arlington, Va.....Maybe you just quit and are intertaining on another forum......Who could be that lucky ??

Got fired a lot, huh?

To be clear;

This threads relevance to my life in terms of importance is exactly the same as zero. It is an inconsequential and mildly entertaining distraction. To think that I would do my ’homework’ and spend precious minutes of my delightful life looking up places where you’ve worked is just weird.